Sunday, November 28, 2010

BH Golden Stone "D" Rib Nymph Tying video

Just complete another Tying Video. Let me know how you like it.

BH Golden Stone "D" Rib Nymph



Hook: MFC #7073 Size 10 thru 14
Bead: MFC Luccent Tungsten Coffee
Under body: Flat Lead Tape
Thread: 6/0 Yellow
Tails: Gold Goose Biots
Abdomen: Light Golden Stone "D" Rib
Markers: Sharpie Marigold and Brown
Wing Case: Rainy's Stretch Flex Golden stone
Dubbing: Rene Harrops Tannish Yellow Mixed w/ UV Ice Dubbing Light Yellow
Legs: Natural Partridge

2 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT tie. Love the coloring on top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it.

    Curious about stonefly patterns with wingcases and colored tops. When I test these patterns in a tank and observe as best I can on the stream, they drift upside down - especially the weighted ones. I see some jig hook patterns tied 'upside down' (tricky proposition). I'm tying some upside down now to test this year. Your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete